Monday, May 30, 2011

Complete Stuck

My everyday activities are starting to become boring. I don't know why but everyday i started to feel i'm alone, first time i felt this way, and now i am longing for an inspiration. I am getting stuck with this feeling and i am tired. Career and money are not important to me. Career are just there, money may pass you but happiness? For me Its for life.

Well, i didn't say that i am not happy, there just a times i felt sadness. I am getting bored completely. True. But despite sadness, I realized that i have my own life, i know that God has a plan for me, and i have the chance to change my life.


We're all lonely for something we don't know we're lonely for. How else to explain the curious feeling that goes around feeling like missing somebody we've never even met?





No comments:

Post a Comment